Here, I was able to setup Huawei E1552 SMS Gateway in Raspbian using SMSTools3.
- Install/Burn Raspbian to your microsd card. Instructions here.
- After burning/installing the image to your SD card. Install it to your Raspberry PI and configure it so you can SSH into it properly. Sadly, SSH daemon is not automatically configured to start on boot.
- To Enable SSH to autostart on boot… do
- Restart and try to login remotely
- If you can not login, sshd may be configured to deny any remote root connection
- Got to /etc/ssh/ and edit sshd_config
- Look for this line…
- And change it to…
:> update-rc.d ssh defaults :> update-rc.d ssh enable